Thursday, December 9, 2010

We Have a Winner


AND THE WINNER OF THE "NIAGRA" EARRINGS IS: Cori Bradley Beach (comment #27 between here and Facebook). Congratulations!! Cori we know you will look just stunning wearing them outside with your new baby girl, at Christmas dinner with your family and to work! Please message us with your address so we can get them to you in time for your holiday festivities!

Thanks to all who visited us, we wish everyone could have won!

There is another opportunity to win Paris earrings compliments of The Bride Room, Nashville, just follow the link below to Studio Wed Nashville
http://studiowednashville.com/nashvilleblog/monthly-giveaway/december-giveaway-paris-earrings-from-the-bride-room/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I do not want to post my home address on a public blog..could you email me at cori_lynn86@yahoo.com so that I can give you my home address?!! I am sooo excited :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete